King County Archives is seeking a highly qualified candidate to serve as an Assistant Archivist. The Assistant Archivist supports the Archivist in management of the Archives and works collaboratively as part of the Archives team in providing high-quality customer service; fulfilling the legal, ethical, and professional responsibilities of the Archives; and in support of the Records and Licensing Services Division and King County priorities.
This is a full time position that closes Wednesday, November 6th at 11:59 pm.
For the full job listing, and directions to apply, please visit: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/kingcounty/jobs/2610289/assistant-archivist?keywords=archives&pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs.
Medical Records Specialist
Open Until Filled
Library and Archival Professional
Permanent, Full Time
Open Until Filled
Western Archivist Institute
Two Week Program
Applications Close March 1st
Full Time, Sno-Isle LS
Data and Digital Scholarship Librarian
Full Time, UW – Tacoma
Full Time, Pierce County LS
Media Preservation Librarian
Full Time, UW – Seattle
A historical gated community in Shoreline, WA is seeking a motivated individual to assist the management with processing and organizing historical documents and photographs. This is a project-based position which can fit the schedule of the intern, beginning immediately.
- Create and maintain an informational framework with which to organize historical documents
- Scan and label photographs, documents, maps, and other materials
- Intern will gain experience in developing the organizational matrix and master key of a private archive
- Current student or recent graduate in Archives, History, or Library Science
- Strong research and organizational skills, experience with prior informational structure
Proximity to Shoreline, WA, access to a car for commuting
- This project would be an ongoing, six-month fixed project beginning immediately.
- Possibility of extension
- On average, 15-20 hours per week
Please send resume and cover letter, along with pay stipulations, to:
Kris McRea, consultant – email@example.com 425.417.6100
Chihuly Studio is a lively and world renowned art studio based out of Seattle. We have a rare opportunity for a dynamic, experienced Archivist to join the Registration team.
Our Archivist is responsible for collecting and accessing Chihuly’s biographical and historical career information as well as contributing to the accuracy of information for marketing and publications.
Click here for the job posting!
The Museum of Flight is hiring a term (18 month), full time Project Processing Archivist. Application deadline: July 20, 2018. For more information, see the posting.