A historical gated community in Shoreline, WA is seeking a motivated individual to assist the management with processing and organizing historical documents and photographs. This is a project-based position which can fit the schedule of the intern, beginning immediately.
- Create and maintain an informational framework with which to organize historical documents
- Scan and label photographs, documents, maps, and other materials
- Intern will gain experience in developing the organizational matrix and master key of a private archive
- Current student or recent graduate in Archives, History, or Library Science
- Strong research and organizational skills, experience with prior informational structure
Proximity to Shoreline, WA, access to a car for commuting
- This project would be an ongoing, six-month fixed project beginning immediately.
- Possibility of extension
- On average, 15-20 hours per week
Please send resume and cover letter, along with pay stipulations, to:
Kris McRea, consultant – firstname.lastname@example.org 425.417.6100