Join us for the 63rd Annual Pacific Northwest History Conference
“Game Changers & History Makers:
Women in Pacific Northwest History”
November 3-5, 2010 at the Davenport Hotel in Spokane, Washington.
Note that online registration is required with all types of payments and the reduced fee for
“Early Bird” registration ends October 6.
· First Women’s History Conference in the Northwest in 20 years
· Part of the 2010 Washington Women’s Suffrage Centennial Commemoration
· Major speakers include Gail Dubrow, Stephanie Coontz, and State Senators Karen Fraser and Lisa Brown
· Special recognition of Sue Armitage and Karen Blair for their longtime contributions to Northwest Women’s History
· 22 sessions, an oral history workshop, and new this conference, poster presentations
· Tours of the Hutton House, Hutton Settlement and Washington State Digital Archives
· Networking opportunities and a “connected conference”
· Hosted at the historic Davenport Hotel, a AAA four diamond hotel with conference rates starting at $85.00 per night
Washington State Historical Society (permanent sponsor) – Northwest Museum of Arts & Culture – Center for Columbia River History – Northwest Oral History Association – National Archives and Records Administration—Pacific Alaska Region – Washington Trust for Historic Preservation – Pacific Northwest Historians Guild
Other sponsors still welcome!
See you in Spokane!
For information, program and registration visit: